Looking for a Regional Manager - Business Development each for Delhi and Western UP region for a Leading Diagnostic Company. Candidates having relevant experience in Delhi or Western UP region and who has worked in Diagnostic Industry may apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to guide and lead the sales team members, driving strategies and transformational initiatives in business development that support the mission, vision and overall sales goals in the State of Delhi or Western UP.
- Responsible for driving the sales and business development functions that assure transformational growth strategy.
- Drive the company's revenues as provisioned in AOP for sustainable growth through creating a market and goal setting for entire Delhi or Western UP sales team.
- Meet and develop relationship with referring doctors, promoting sales in the region through referrals.
- Develop and implement business strategy along with the team to acquire new customers.
- Develop company owned and company run collection centers as well as franchised collection centers.
- Create opportunity for Hospital Lab management in key hospitals.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Qwazent Health Search Private Limited
Leading Diagnostics Company that has helped several organizations build up Labs, Radiology centers, Blood Banks and Clinics as well as transformed business for SME clients across India in the healthcare domain and has established a transformational knowledge bridge between North Americas and India for technology transfer and medical equipment sourcing.
They are today the No.1 training company in India for imparting ISO 15189-2012 (NABL Quality Management Course) with more than 125 trainings done in 70 cities PAN India, training some 2500 medical professionals.
Contact Company:Qwazent Health Search Private Limited